• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Paul Scofield RIP

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
I did not know Paul but was honored to serve as Treasurer for a short period of time to keep this great forum that Paul, Jan and others created. His technical advice and great posts will be missed. I wish I had met him. Very sad day.

dmich2

Donation Time
Like the thoughtful and appropriate tribute to Paul on our main page. Nice addition to the site.

Dennis

sd_pace

Donation Time
I am unbelievably sad to hear of his passing, he will be sorely missed in the community. I too will drive tonite ... all my thoughts to the family

kmathis

Donation Time
That is real nice seeing Paul's picture when you bring up the site. I too had conversations back and forth with him over the years.

He was two years younger than me and I had a heart attack last summer, and it was a hard fight back, so my sincere condolences to his family and those that knew him on the forum.

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
I just finished a conversation with Paul's wife, Wendy. I offered our group's condolences and helped her to the website where she could see Paul's picture. The services for Paul will be Oct 14 in Las Vegas. She is working on an obit which I assume will be published in Las Vegas. They have family in CA (Nor Cal I think) and CO.

Tom

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
I am traveling to the TEAE United and now see this shocking news in our motel.
I have had dealings with Paul in the pas. He'll be missed., and knew how an active Sunbeamer he was. My condolences to the family. Paul RIP. Hope to read your obit in the future. Robert

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
RIP Paul

Thoughts and prayers to Paul's family and friends. A BIG loss for the sunbeam community...It was very nice to see the tribute on the main page and all the comments from our members. My thanks to Paul for all he did to build and support this group of wonderful people.

67Survivor

Donation Time
I am a bit speechless at the moment. Paul was clearly a very genuine person, who put a lot of effort into the world of Sunbeams. He was kind enough to sell me some headlight trims in December, which was the inspiration to start fully restoring my car. He will be mised by all that knew him I am sure. Rest in peace Paul.