• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Woodley Park Car Show Next Sunday 9AM

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
I am currently planning on being there ... with the Tiger.

But, it could end up being the Alpine - or just show up and be a spectator.

We'll see how the wind blows that day.

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
It's going to be a beautiful day Jay, ya gotta show up with something. Haven't seen you for a while. See you then.
Always a nice turnout for Tigers and Alpines. OK, mostly Tigers, but Alpines make a little splash also.

Ashfried

Donation Time
I'll Be There - I Hope

Thanks for the reminder, forgot all about it. I am dealing with some electrical problems. If I get them solved I will be there.

Ash

stevenalcala

Silver Level Sponsor
Sebring Alpine will be at Woodly

Be nice to get a good turn out of Alpines at Woodly . See you Sunday
Steven Alcala

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
I guess this means I need to wash my car today and get it ready. Let's see, gas, oil, coolant, brake fluid, clutch fluid, tire pressure. Oh, yes, and AAA Card.

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Little car drove very nicely down to the Queens English. Nice showing of Tigers and Alpines. OK, mostly Tigers, but the Alpines that showed up were very nice. One 67 Series V showed up for sale.Very nice car, just pretty dirty for a car for sale, well, pretty dirty for a car not for sale also. A good detail job, and buffing would have put this car in a whole new realm. Still, sold for the asking price of $10,000. Worth every penny of that in my opinion. Couple days of cleaning could have added a few thousand in my opinion.
Anyway, good day, good company. Fine outing.