• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Another...Alpine in the Alpines

dmich2

Donation Time
In checking out first post I searched the site author referenced and saw this;

http://www.ksl.com/auto/photo?ssid=3671250&rnid=1#1

I can't see the rockers that well, but from what I can see they look pretty good. Floorboards you can't tell from pictures.

Anyone close to this Alpine? Might be worth a look. Hardtop needs new glass but a plus for the sale, IMO.

Dennis

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
passing on an email from a non-member
-------------------------

Maybe let the OP know that the rockers are solid, floor pans have very minor rust break through - and if wanted can send more detailed pictures of those areas through email so you can post if wanted.

It happens to be my Sunbeam Alpine for sale is why I am responding.

gwizit at gmail dot com

dmich2

Donation Time
Thanks Todd . In that case, this could be a worthwhile restoration project. Hope someone tackles it.

Dennis

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Has most of the hardtop window trim and horn ring. Nice to see something halfway decent still available at a reasonable price.

gwizit

Donation Time
Thanks for noticing my AD on KSL I will be relisting it soon.
I believe the engine is close to running now so deleted the AD until then.

Attachments

• 20170419_140335[1].jpg
    20170419_140335[1].jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: