• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wheeler Dealers Car Parts Bins #1/2

Beamin63

Donation Time
Hi All,

Here are bins #1 and 2 of spare Alpine parts for the Wheeler Dealers car that I "inherited" from Mike and Edd as part of the sale. Being a novice, I don't know what many of them are, nor their condition. I'm sure you know what you're looking at.

I'm trusting SAOCA members to make me a fair offer for any or all of the parts. Shipping costs will vary widely according to weight and location. The ideal situation would be in-person pickup (Claremont, CA), but I'm willing to ship according to your preference.

Resolution is terrible on these images, so if you need better or additional photos, PM me with your email and the part number(s) you're interested in. At least 3 more bins full of parts are forthcoming as soon as I can take the photos.

Cheers,

Rob D.

Attachments

• Parts 1-21 SAOCA.jpg
    Parts 1-21 SAOCA.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 203
  • Parts 22-42 SAOCA.jpg
    Parts 22-42 SAOCA.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 194

Firebuff

Donation Time
Interested in parts..

Interested in the seat rails..need at keast passemger side but if rheres one of each i'd e interesed..