• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

15 alpines

cship333

Donation Time
I bought a piece of property and found 15 alpines most are the v model not sure what to do with them all.

Alpine66

Donation Time
Give em to me, I'll make sure they have a good home....

I'd say catalog them and take a lot of pics. See if they run and drive, or try to determine what they need to run.

If you are near, I would be happy to look them over for you.
Where are you located?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Where are you located (the Alpines)?

Any PIC's? Would like to see your "Yard"...

Thanks,

Ashfried

Donation Time
You got our attention and you came to the right place. We (alpine owners) are always interested in new finds and are always on the look out for working and parts cars. We are a small but dedicated group and spread across the country, so location is important to know, so the ones closest to you will be the most helpful to you.

I think some pictures of the cars on this this forum would go a long way for the group to evaluate what you have, and your next step.

Welcome to the club!

Ash

Jersey Alpine

Donation Time
Back in 2003 I ran into a fellow who at least 15 Alpines in various states of disrepair. Located about 15 miles W/NW of Richmond, VA. A retired Navy vet living in a trailer in the country. He had a large shop with two Alpines in good shape. Happy hunting!

Jersey Alpine now in Chagrin Falls, OH

lhb009

Donation Time
I know someone with a dozen, but not 15... (not all in the picture)

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 103

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
It's evidently real, I guess. I have visited with the owner of the cars (at least they said they owned them) via e-mail and they have sent me pics of twelve VIN tags and two SAL tags. I ID'd seven Series Vs, three Series IIs, one Series IV, and one Series I. The two with SAL tags only I wasn't sure of (they have the Series III & up tag configuration and the numbers start with "60"). The owner was wanting to know if "they're worth anything" based on the pics of the VIN tags. The cars are supposedly local to me but after I told him I would need either much more detailed pics and/or a personal on-site visit to be able to accurately determine values, he disappeared on me. I have a feeling that I know where the cars probably came from but I can't know for sure without more info. So far, the owner has pulled the ol' disappearing act, so we'll just have to see what happens.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I wouldn't pay a dime to haul those out. In fact, i think he would have to pay me. Really. There is a lot of work and cost there.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Better bring a front loader, four wheel drive truck, a couple trailers and a good gas credit card, and about four dudes!