• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Body parts wanted

bikebuzzard

Donation Time
I'm helping restore a 1968 Alpine that is the original owners and looking to buy a whole or partial body in damaged or repairable condition...any leads considered...:confused:

shagbeam

Donation Time
I haven't been on the site I a while. Are you still looking for a body replacement or parts? I have a S IV I bought for parts. It's a rolling shell. A previous owner did a lot of repair. It is mostly welded steel and appears to have very little filler. No engine,transmission, drivers door ,interior. Its completely stripped. The floor pans and truck floor with spare tire well are repairable. It is a very good start to repair a car or rebody. No title or number tag. The car is in Ludington,MI.

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Series V

Have series V with no drive train avail in Florida....sold and delivered

Last edited:

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
aLPINE ROLLING SHELL

I have a series V avil in Florida....rolling shell....with wire wheels..floors have some rust but not body...a barn find...for info or pics call mile 561 440-2489