• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Windshield installation

Shadowdogcole

Donation Time
I have purchased a new windshield and rubber gasket, but need to know if I should put gasket sealer in the windshield channel before putting the rubber and windshield in. Or would the gasket seal the channel enough to not need sealer? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

John in Vegas

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Shadow, I have a Rootes Bulletin some place in my computer that may help, I'll try to pull it up for you, give me a bit.....

DanR

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks, Mike, For posting the Bulletin. I couldn't get back on the site. Had trouble with my server or something....

britbeam

Donation Time
Thanks Mike for sharing the service bulletin for the installation.Allthough I have installed a Alpine windshield before I found this helpful.
Dwain V6 Krazy