• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

53 Meteor

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Making progress but oh so slowly on my sons car.
I did the headliner. My upholster had faith in me and said for sure I could do it
He gave me a crash course..now to,get the windshields installed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 39

Bikesandfires

Donation Time
Looks nice!! I never thought they were alllll that hard to install. Some careful measuring to get it centered and square, a little glue, lots of clamps.... and a couple of Advil for the crick in my neck the next morning....

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Looks nice!! I never thought they were alllll that hard to install. Some careful measuring to get it centered and square, a little glue, lots of clamps.... and a couple of Advil for the crick in my neck the next morning....

There are 2 hooks at the back with attach to the last rod. This keeps it all straight as you pull it forward.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Chuck, Nice job from what I can tell. I'm remembering doing my '40 Ford Coupe way-back-when. Lots of patience required of me.

I know it will be a real "Jewel" when finished. With loads of good memories too!

DanR

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Thanks Dan

So it's looking more like a car these days.
Carpet installed

Windshields installed. Seats installed
Now to,do the door panels.