• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Happy 2016 SAOCA

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Check all the fluids and tire pressure. Pull the choke and turn the key. Buckle up. Here we go.

Happy New Year SAOCA members. There’s a new Board in place. Volunteers all. While you’re reading this, the outgoing Board members are guiding the new guys on their new responsibilities. Please extend them a little slack while they get adjusted and work into the new commitment they’ve raised their hands for.

I hope I’ll serve the Club well. I will ask the membership for its assistance. It will be this Board’s mission to deliver more value to the SAOCA membership. What we will require from the member body is input. We have 2 years to deliver.

Some of the goals we will try to get done will be:
Update the SAOCA website. Face it. Some of the features don’t work and others are flat cumbersome. It takes too long for members to get their member levels recognized. If you know of a person or company able to successfully make this happen, this Board would welcome a quote or proposal. We have the funds to do it. The new Board members have some contacts and we will look at every proposal. I would ask you, what features would you like to see incorporated in our website? If you are a member of another club site, let us know what you like and dislike about it.

What are your thoughts on the membership levels and the member packets?

I will ask the new Board members to provide quarterly reposts and post them here. The members should know the financial status of the Club. You as members should know where your donations go. You should also have input as to how and where the funds are used.

Like the calendar? Got a cellular phone? Participate. Shoot some pictures. Send them in. Honest. You don’t want 12 pictures of my V6. Heck, I don’t want to look at 12 pictures of my V6.

You will be able to see the minutes of the Board Meetings. We will post them. I’ll try to post a Board Meeting agenda before meetings and you will be able to provide input that we will discuss and report back.

I would like to help the Regions develop more activity. I’d ask the present Regional Directors to let me know if they wish to continue. Should they decide not to, the Board will look for other members to step in. Read your bylaws. There are funds available to help offset event costs. If you plan to host an event in your state, county and host a run or event, send us an outline and let us look it over.

Assuming I can find something interesting to say monthly, I’ll try to keep you up to date on progress on these points. But I’ll need your help. Let’s hear from you. Clock is running and I only plan to hold this office for one term.

Gitnrusty

Donation Time
New Board

Many thanks to all who stepped up and volunteered to take the housekeeping job at SAOCA.
It is a great site and I have confidence that it will continue to be.