• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1963 Sunbeam Alpine for sale $10K

Georgetheleo

Donation Time
"The Great Pumpkin is for Sale! Top running condition. Rebuilt engine from UK. True wire wheels. Hard and soft tops. In Tampa, Florida Call813/391-0470 email jangeo86@gmail.com beautiful Price firm $11000

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 225
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 223
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
When sold..

Newbie to Florida and when you sale please let the buyer know of the small number of us that are on this forum living in Florida. I would love to meet and greet some of my fellow sunbeam owners. If the car stays in Florida let them now about the rest of us please. :D

Donna
:D

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
In the middle of nowhere...

I'm 90 miles south of Orlando and 90 miles East of Tampa in the middle of orange trees and cattle. Sebring International Raceway is about 30 minutes away to my East. I don't have my Vicki the Alpine here yet, still in Texas with my folks. But that 2nd garage is coming along working on it right now ourselves and it's slow going. Cannot wait to get my car down here it's been to long already. We saw Monday while shopping at ALDI in Sebring a 33 model T, owner drove it in to get groceries, will be a blast to drive my Sunbeam again.

Donna
:D

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
March 26, 2016 Jupiter, FL. - 10th Annual Wheels Across The Pond (Visit LBCarCo and Say Hi to Jan and Jeff)
The 10th Annual Wheels Across The Pond British Classic Car & Motorcycle Show takes place at Carlin Park, Jupiter on Saturday March 26th 2016. In the last 10 years, Wheels Across The Pond has grown into a staple on the British classic car calendar in South Florida. Our 2015 show saw 263 entries, 40 separate classes and no fewer than 88 awards. Pre-registration pricing is $35 for cars and $25 for bikes. Pre-registration deadline is Sunday March 6th 2016. After the March 6th deadline, pricing is $40 for cars and $30 for bikes. All registrations received by the March 6th deadline will receive an event shirt and dash plaque. Join us as we celebrate 10 years of Wheels Across The Pond. Pre-register today: http://www.wheelsacrossthepond.com/...th-annual-wheels-across-the-pond-is-now-open/ For more details, 2016 entry list, registration. location, direction and past shows, visit our website. Contact: Neil Archer. Phone: 561-601-3212. Email: info@wheelsacrossthepond.com. Website: http://www.wheelsacrossthepond.com.