• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Happy birthday Jose!

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Hokiesmokes! Somehow I missed seeing this on my list of National Holidays!

Happiest of holidays Jose! And have a Happy Birthday too. Wish I was home to fire up a V6 Salute. That will have to wait a few weeks but in the meantime Be Well My Friend!

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Thanks guys for the well wishes. I don´t have a V6 Alpine to drive, so had to take a ride in my modified Renault 6. It runs good, so I had to make do with it and pretend I was driving one of my old Alpines. As old as I am, I still have apretty good imagination.

Jose

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I almost missed this too, but still have 35 minutes left, at least in my time zone. ¡Feliz cumpleaños, amigo!

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hokiesmokes! Somehow I missed seeing this on my list of National Holidays!

Happiest of holidays Jose! And have a Happy Birthday too. Wish I was home to fire up a V6 Salute. That will have to wait a few weeks but in the meantime Be Well My Friend!

Nick. sent you a pm a couple of days ago. hope you received it. P

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks guys for the well wishes. I don´t have a V6 Alpine to drive, so had to take a ride in my modified Renault 6. It runs good, so I had to make do with it and pretend I was driving one of my old Alpines. As old as I am, I still have apretty good imagination.

Jose

hope you had a good day, Jose. P

Gitnrusty

Donation Time
happy birthday.

Hi there Jose.!....
Wishing you all the best for clicking off another year. Hope to see you again when you next get to sunny California.::cool:........Renault???????....