• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Chicago Auto Show archive

ziebellski

Donation Time
Here's a gem of a photo from the 1967 Chicago Auto Show archives. I'd like to be able to read the Tiger's ad board. I'd also like to see someone recreate the Tiger and Alpine license plates!

Todd Ziebell
Wisconsin

Attachments

• 1967_3.jpg
    1967_3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 119

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Interesting... you can really clearly see the blackout paint coverage inside the grille area on these two.

RandeBell

Donation Time
Chi Auto Show

I loved the photo from the Chicago Auto Show. The only other picture I've seen from the same era was a Rolls Royce photo for the new (1966) Silver Shadow at the NY show at the Coliseum, with the Sunbeam exhibit in the background.