• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Free Series 4 Body Parts

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Quote: I own a 1964 Series IV Automatic which I had in storage since ....

Arturo, I too own a SIV that the Rootes factory installed the BW-35 Automatic Transmission.

However the prior owner removed it and installed a 4 sp w/od. Then later it was sold for a parts car.

I was able to make the purchase in 1980 of it and the "other" Siv that was all original.

I am restoring a '67 SV at present. Then I plan to start on the "Parts Car" and hopefully re-install a BW-35 AT.

Looking for suggestions on the locations of "parts" to accomplish this awesome task....

Wondering if you still have your Alpine w/AT ?

DanR

jmthehermit

Donation Time
automatic parts

Dan, search the forum for info, click on the picture to view the album and check out pages 5 and 6, then contact me via email. Jeff