• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Color of ?

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
What is the stock color of the tag light holder that fits just below the boot lock ? The small amount of paint left on mine appears to be silver, but I'm asking anyway.

Thanks, Tom j

65beam

Donation Time
color

all of the license plate brackets that i've had were painted silver. i use moss wire wheel silver.

65beam

Donation Time
color

i like the license plate / light bracket unit that i bought from CAT. i painted it hammertone and it serves two purposes. the tag hangs down under the bumper.

hotrod

Donation Time
I'd like to know more about that tag light. I built some brackets and mounted my tag below the bumper but I haven't mounted a tag light yet.

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
At "hotrod" shows, I've seen LED tag lights completely integrated into the license plate mounting bolts... as in zero-footprint tag lights. Not OEM, of course, but it did look good.