• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine HD Top Giveaway-Come and Get!

psp

Donation Time
Greetings!:
OK here is the deal:
1. I have a non-OEM hard top that fit very well my Series V Alpine (Long gone.)
2. It has been stored at my mother's condo in Greenbelt, MD for the past 24 years in her storage locker.
3. It was purchased new and was in service during the DC winters from 1984 - 1987 and then stored at my mothers's after I moved to the Virgin Islands and left the HD behind.
4. My mother passed away this past June and my sister is cleaning out her condo.
5. I have decided to give-away (Free) the HD Top to anyone who wants to drive to Greenbelt, MD and take it away.
6. This will be available for pick-up Mid-January 2012.
I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have about this offer, i.e.-condition, color, construction-anything that I can remember about it.
I am marking this post for daily e-mail notification. I will attempt to answer every question as soon as possible, depending on my time constraints and volume of responses.
Regards,
Paul

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Sunbeam Alpine Hardtop

Hi Paul. I am interested in your hardtop as well. Please send more details when you can. Thanks. Rick

Ron67Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Paul, if Rick and Mike don't work out, I'd be interested also. I don't live that far from you, in Jessup. I have a buddy who lives on Lastner Ln.
Ron
(ronjones9 at msn dot com)

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Paul, you should be commended for your generosity!

I have three Alpines and one Hardtop. Even though I need and could very well use your top, I only want to commend your action.

It will certainly keep a most desireable part of the Alpine in the system.

DanR

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Paul; You know how cold it gets in Canada. Just let me know where to pick it up and I will Personally drive down ( not in my Alpine ) and pick it up. It would be a great addition to extend the driving season.
Thanks Bob

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Paul; You know how cold it gets in Canada.
Bob

Hey Bob
Just how cold does it get.
I'm in Winnipeg but we have been lucky so far as it is only minus 13 C (thats about 8F for our southern neighbors)right now but should be warm by Sunday

I drove our first Alpine in 40 below F when my 56 Merc would not start

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Chuck; It get's so cold in Canada that .. Oh you are in Canada.
Enjoy the winter and keep a can of "Sterno" burning under the oil pan.
Bob

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hey Paul, If Rick, Mike, Ron and Bob don't work out or if it's so cold in Canada you don't want to send a hard top there....

hotrod

Donation Time
Do you still have this top? I could definitely use it since I have no top at all. I can come any time which is convenient for you to get it.