• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V8 Alpine

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
V8

Bob, yea like to clear out the shop, The Tiger is coming along well so.....

and to Martin who ask for pictures use the email address

dmich2

Donation Time
JoelGriffinsbeautifulmodified302Alp.jpg

This picture doesn't even begin to do justice.....The detail is amazing.

canuck pride

Donation Time
Wow !! Thats a nice one . Very good job. Are those mustang II drop spindles on the front with 15 inch tires? mike

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
No they are not Mustang spindles,the front crossmember is our design
using Wilwood pro spindles,alloy hubs,QA1 coilovers,the upper and lower wishbones are fabricated from 4130 chrome moly tubing,the steering rack is a 4 turn LtoL rack that we have modified to be pillow block mounted.

hotrod

Donation Time
Do you have any photos of your front and rear suspension? Do you have any design data or drawings? I am planning on designing and building my own front and rear suspensions. Any ideas or mistakes to avoid would help. This will be a first for me.