• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger?

Duke

Donation Time
Nooooooooooooooooo....................

"Car was running when parked over 20 years ago."

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
They say beauty is in the eye of beholder... what do you see that we can't? :) I can only see some parts.

Hi Robin

I was being a bit sarcastic.But for 600 bucks I would as I said if closer and had the space I would get it.The top alone is worth it plus all the parts one could salvage. In reality I do not need another project

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
It is likely that the new owner will jack it up and slide a nicely restored Tiger under that VIN plate/title. Watch for a miraculous, undocumented 3 month resto.

VIN is: "89472799"

I'm just sayin'.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Robin

I was being a bit sarcastic.But for 600 bucks I would as I said if closer and had the space I would get it.The top alone is worth it plus all the parts one could salvage. In reality I do not need another project

Except now it's up to $3300. And the reserve hasn't been met.