• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

8" ford rear end

daniel luna

Donation Time
Hello all members:
Just got 411 gear & pinion with a master kit bearing & seal. Question
Can some one do the work with the instructions from the company that
Sold you the gears? If not any one has a south cal shop in mind to deal
With the work to be done?

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Dan,

This is a job for a professional. I would look for a shop that does nothing else but rear ends, like Currie.

Jose

kmathis

Donation Time
Hello all members:
Just got 411 gear & pinion with a master kit bearing & seal. Question
Can some one do the work with the instructions from the company that
Sold you the gears? If not any one has a south cal shop in mind to deal
With the work to be done?

Hi, Dan:

Unitrax in Anaheim did my rear axle, they don't shorten the widths or any of that type of modifications, but all other rear axle work or drive shafts they do a great job. They are at the 57 Fwy and the 91 Fwy interchange right off of MiraLoma Ave.

Currie Rearends in Anaheim would be the next on the list if there is further modifications that need to be done. They are the best.

daniel luna

Donation Time
thank you!

Hi kelly & jose for the info. I was reading all the instructions but when the tools needed and to press the new bearings it made me think that I do not have the time to deal with all the possible problems. So thank you for the support and info. Kelly Hope to see you're ride some time soon!