• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

W/S Wiper motor rubber mounts wanted

Fastback

Donation Time
W/S Wiper Motor parts

Moss Motors has a mounting kit for the early MGB roadsters; part #145-640 for $7.95. Or you can order just the rubber grommets @ $2.95 (three required). Same parts as the Alpine w/s wiper gearbox. Hope this helps!

Wayne

weaselkeeper

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks. I found some, rebuilt the w.s wiper system and put it all back in the boxes until the final assembly. Also welded the extra w/s wiper holes closed to clean up the body a little more.

Next project is a new heater. thinking about a vintage air. Depending on the design of the heater installed, I hope to close off the fresh air intakes in front of the w/s as well.

weaselkeeper

Silver Level Sponsor
Yes I did and it was deliberate. My intent is to us a more modern spray nozzle with a pattern that will spread the fluid a little better.