• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Wayne67vert

1. W

free spares in Florida

Mike came and picked up my Junk er..spares today. :)
  2. W

free spares in Florida

My Alpine is gone. I have spares left over that I'm giving away for free. series 3 motor and transmission, stromburg carbs and manifolds, gas tank, drivers side, starter cores, exhaust headers, seat for series 5 passenger with track drivers side seat track, body parts..passenger door, back 1/2...
  3. W

A new addition to the Forum!

My Alpine is gone. I have spares left over that I'm giving away for free. series 3 motor and transmission, stromburg carbs and manifolds, gas tank, drivers side, starter cores, exhaust headers, seat for series 5 passenger with track drivers side seat track, body parts..passenger door, back 1/2...
  4. W

'68 Series 5 for sale

Selling my '68 Series 5 Alpine. In the last group of '68 cars. Running and driving project. Many spares..motor, transmission, body parts, etc $5k Located in Central Florida.
  5. W

door limiter rivet

Every one that has taken off a door needs them.
  6. W

New Series V Seats

I just checked the seat. It is a passenger seat that was installed on the driver's side when I bought my Alpine. Sorry!
  7. W

New Series V Seats

I have one available in Florida.
  8. W

WANTED TO BUY late Series 5 bumper mounted license lights

I rebuilt the innerds of mine with cheap marker lights.
  9. W

Moss acquires VB's inventory

Moss probably had to buy the complete inventory, not select out the Rootes products. I wish VB would have had a closeout sale on our parts.
  10. W

Moss acquires VB's inventory

I asked on the Moss FB page about Sunbeam parts. Here is the response: Thanks for asking, All I can say right now is that we’ve acquired the assets of Victoria British, for the latest details, please check out the landing page on our website. https://mossmotors.com/vb-faq This page has the...
  11. W

Wanted 1592 cc block and crankshaft

I'll have to figure out the logistics and cost of shipping from Florida. If you're not in a hurry, I'm making a trip to Branson in August.
  12. W

Wanted 1592 cc block and crankshaft

I have a series 3 motor in Florida.
  13. W

Series 2 Windscreen Pillar Seal

Steele Rubber Products has quite a selection of gaskets, seals, window channel, etc. https://www.steelerubber.com/steele-rubber-home-universal-parts-sponge-extrusions