• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by watisit

1. watisit

Tire Recommendations 13”

There you go. I had them (still do on the wheels) I changed to 15’s. If you were close you can come and get them. Cheers
  2. watisit

Series I Cantrails

Hi Bill, not sure what the difference is? I have an excellent set from my series ll. I was going to list them for sale next week. Just message me if they will work. No worries if not. Cheers Jason
  3. watisit

Windscreens from Moss Motors

just add to this..... i bought my last screens for my series II from them (Pilkington). I bought the last three they had in stock. One went into my car and the last two have been stored and just sold in the "for sale section here" when I spoke to a long time employee, real person to place the...
  4. watisit

Very nice series II Factory Hard Top

Deposit taken/pending sold. Cheers
  5. watisit

Early series original tonneau cover for sale

Hello…..I have an early series tonneau cover for sale. It’s in great great condition. I have had it installed on my series II in the past. $250 obo plus shipping. Cheers Jason
  6. watisit

1962 Mazda Powered Alpine B9106052LRX For Sale on BaT

Thanks! It was never going to win any “best in show awards” just wanted a very fun reliable car that I could leave for a month or so and know it would start right up with no problems. Hopefully it will be up to next person to sort the finer visual points off. The exhaust was the original Miata...
  7. watisit

its been a while but i thought i used a dodge colt master cylinder, I will check as i still have an empty box. For some reason this also rings a bell https://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/quality-built,m51801,master+cylinder,1836 I will check I used the existing Alpine trans mount and just reworked...
  8. watisit

I'm sure there will be PLENTY nits picked by all the key board warriors that never actually bid on anything...... Correct! he is a preferred dealer with BAT and can get a quick turn around on listing applications. Also his location is just minutes away from where I store my cars and he offered...
  9. watisit

That's mine, :) Its been a great fun reliable fun car but unfortunately its time to pass it on due to a change in my personal circumstances. Not sure how responsive the consignment dealer is to questions or knowledge but I'm very happy to answer any questions as it been my baby and I did all the...
  10. watisit

“Fake” wire wheels for sale

Hi Don, Mike H is correct. 175/80R13. I put new tires on the wheels then decided I wanted a different look on the car so changed them out to a different wheel style. Open to offers. I'd to them to get used by another Apline owner as they do clean up nice! if not, I will just chuck them in with...
  11. watisit

Very nice series II Factory Hard Top

New window and seal, new interior head liner. 2 very small indents due from storage. See pics. $1500 or best offer. Pick up only from MD 21230. Cheers Jason
  12. watisit

“Fake” wire wheels for sale

Set of five, four with new tires. Had them on my series II. Only changed them as I wanted to go with a different look on the car. Pick up only from MD 21230. $450 or best offer. Cheers Jason
  13. watisit

Series I and II new windscreen and rubber for sale

Hi Dan, Thanks! not to deter from this original topic but yes I do have a lot of Series II parts (some NOS parts) that I would like to part with rather than just bundle them with the sale of the car. Also, I do have a really nice factory hardtop with new widow/seal and head liner. I have lots of...