• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by wantasunbeam

1. wantasunbeam

Hard top paint colors

The SV I had when I was 19 , car was stock red with white hard top.
  2. wantasunbeam

Parting Series IV with factory hardtop

Do you still have the rear window trim pieces?
  3. wantasunbeam

Do you still have the back window trim pieces?
  4. wantasunbeam

Hello, I’m interested in the hard top. Kevin in Salem Ore. I need rear window metal trim. Or just purchase the whole hard top.
  5. wantasunbeam

My barn find has finally arrived.

My barn find has finally arrived.
  6. wantasunbeam

Anyone looking for a stock '67 Alpine?

Thank you, my Number is 503-302-9982. Also could you send a video of it running and show Exhaust pipe while running.
  7. wantasunbeam

Anyone looking for a stock '67 Alpine?

Hello, can you send me some pics of the one you have for sale? And some details, thanks from Kevin.
  8. wantasunbeam

2 1967 Sunbeam Alpines for sale

Do you still have the cars for sale?
  9. wantasunbeam

Two cars for the price of one

I spoke to the supposed seller and asked him to take some more pics of the cars and said he would but didn’t I called back and he said they the cars are now located a a nursing home and that the home is under Quarantine and he’s just getting over covid 19 himself just one of many Excuses he came...
  10. wantasunbeam

Thinking of selling my '67

Do you still have the car and can you send me some pictures? Thanks.
  11. wantasunbeam

Thinking of selling....

Not sure if you have received my last few pm’s? I’m ready to come down there on the Amtrack to purchase the Alpine and will not be available from the 25 of Feb to the 10th of March. If you are looking for a Family vehicle I have a nice restored 91 4Runner to trade.
  12. wantasunbeam

Thinking of selling....

That’s not far away, I think it could be worth $11, 200 to $12,500. And you have a stack of receipts for the work you got done?
  13. wantasunbeam

Thinking of selling....

I’m looking to purchase an Alpine before Summer arrives. What part of the country are you located?