• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by tylerite3124

1. tylerite3124

Alpine/Tiger L763 Rear Tail Lights

I need a nice pair of the later L763 tail light bodies that are used to fit the outside screw lenses. Does anyone have a nice pair to sell me? Thanks. Rick
  2. tylerite3124

Exterior door handles

Sunbeam Specialties or Classic Sunbeam both sell new, reproduction exterior door handles. Rick
  3. tylerite3124

1960 Series I Alpine on eBay B9001853 built Dec 1959

Saw this fairly complete, early SI listed on eBay today. No relation to the Seller. Rick...
  4. tylerite3124

Tiger Parts Stash

Hi Doc: I got direct, first person communication from Dennis' assistant, Priscilla Parker, that the Hipo Tiger was sold. She did not share for how much. And she is now charged with dispensing of all the leftover parts acquired during the rebuild. Rick
  5. tylerite3124

Tiger Parts Stash

Yes, he sold them both. Rick
  6. tylerite3124

Tiger Parts Stash

Dennis Collins, owner of Collins Bros Jeep here in Wylie, TX just sold his 2 Tigers at the Scottsdale Barrett-Jackson auction last week. One was the Mark I JAL 0001 that sold for $120K. He is now officially out of the Tiger business. He has a ton of Tiger parts left over from the restoration...
  7. tylerite3124

What is this seal for?

Thank you guys. Does it fit all Series Alpines and Tigers? Rick
  8. tylerite3124

What is this seal for?

I got this with some parts I bought and have no clue what it's for. I just cut off a small piece of a 20' roll for the pictures. Any help in identifying this seal would be much appreciated. Rick
  9. tylerite3124

Series I & II Hardtop Stainless Rear Window Trim Corners

Does anyone have a pair of these little pieces they are willing to sell me. Or if you have a lead on someone who might have a pair the contact info would be much appreciated. Rick
  10. tylerite3124

Stainless Steel Bumper (later models)

Sent you a PM. Rick
  11. tylerite3124

Windscreens from Moss Motors

Hi Mike: Sunbeam Specialties now has late model Alpine & Tiger windshields in stock but no Series I or II. Rick
  12. tylerite3124

Stainless Steel Bumper (later models)

Hi Jan: I use a re-chromer hidden away in rural Texas. They did both bumpers for $500. in 2022. I haven't checked lately, but their quotes were always 50% or more less expensive than the Dallas (big city) guys. They are less than 60 miles from me so shipping is not an issue. I have shipped a...
  13. tylerite3124

7" Girling MkIIa brake booster

Try Sean Johnson 206-459-2235 or healey@communitynet.org. Tell him Rick Guest sent you! Rick
  14. tylerite3124

Series 2 Windscreen and rubber Wanted

Sunbeam Specialties now has windshields back in stock. You will have to check with Rick or Kelly to see if they have any that will fit a Series II. Rick