• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by TerryB

1. T

Ebay kicked me out

a I wanted a Tiger but they are way of my range.....oh just like the parts and other such related items. So no it does not come with a Tiger. Maybe if I could find a model I could. Don't worry about ranting my post looks like lots of people will/are. I would like to see plenty B O Ns...
  2. T

Ebay kicked me out

I guess I did a play on words or something like that but Ebay deleted my auction. It was for my signed Book of Norman. In excellent condition, dust cover slightly folded in the spine area but otherwise in great condition. The book is in near perfect condition, spine had been babied and is...
  3. T

67 Alpine SV

67 sold thanks
  4. T

S5 wheel

wheel Although I am not ready to sell just yet if the sale of my car does not happen I am going to tear it down and sell parts. I will keep you in mind. TerryB
  5. T

67 Alpine SV

SV Still have my 67 series V and really would like to move it along. It is a great car to drive and runs excellent. I need the garage space so now I am asking 6200.00 to move it. Comes with all the extra items I have to boot. kartsracer at yahoo.com Terry Ballard save it from the...
  6. T

67 Alpine SV

Yes it is.
  7. T

67 Alpine SV

Corporate America was not kind to my neighbor and I got the car from him. He did pay around that for it. Would make a nice V6 project as well as a drive while you prepare all the V6 parts for it.
  8. T

67 Alpine SV

I believe it was.
  9. T

67 Alpine SV

sv selling because I do nothing with it. It runs great shifts perfect in and out of OD but I do not use it and can use the room in the garage.
  10. T

67 Alpine SV

How about 7k for the car? Gotta move it. kartsracer@yahoo.com
  11. T

Book of Norman

norman How did I miss that?
  12. T

Book of Norman

Guys I have a very nice Book of Norman that I am going to put up on Ebay. Does anyone know what I should put as the reserve? I have seen them go for 800.00 and 1400.00. Mine is VERY VERY nice signed one with cover. Unless someone here wants to make an offer, you guys come first...
  13. T

Alpine at Barrett-Jackson

roadster Looks like it went for 50000.00
  14. T

attn so. calif alpine owners

socal I am in Westminster. I have a 67 Alpine that sits most of the time due to other interests at this time. If you wish you can come by to take a look and study the car, I do not know very much about them and at this time am contemplating selling it. Let me know if you want to take a...
  15. T

Alpine Needed For Ca Magazine Photo Shoot May 9

pics He seems to be a good guy and very busy. Being in Scotland working may slow him down but I am sure he will get ahold of you.