1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

sunalp's Recent Activity

1. sunalp replied to the thread Die-cast Sunbeam.

I have a couple, but you're right. The wheel base isn't quite right and even though I bought an Alpine, the side script says Tiger! Just...

Aug 11, 2022 at 7:29 PM
  2. sunalp replied to the thread Happy Birthday V6 Jose.

Happy birthday to the guy that started the "Darkside"! Many many more!!

Aug 11, 2022 at 7:27 PM
  3. sunalp replied to the thread Hagerty Policy Revamp.

To be honest I really don't know. If mine was as damaged as Jim's was I don't think I'd really want to have it back. I'll check into...

Aug 9, 2022 at 6:16 AM
  4. sunalp replied to the thread The Journey Begins - Series I V6 Restomod.

I've always mounted the fuse panel under the dash. I put it on the large panel right behind the tachometer. Done it my car and many...

Aug 8, 2022 at 7:02 PM
  5. sunalp replied to the thread Modified Minx on BAT.

That's a great Car! Now I want one!!

Aug 8, 2022 at 6:57 PM
  6. sunalp replied to the thread Series V Clutch Cover.

Closer to home, meaning in this country, I've used Falcon Clutch on Long Island to refurnish SV clutch disks and pressure plates. They...

Aug 8, 2022 at 6:23 AM
  7. sunalp replied to the thread Hagerty Policy Revamp.

Interesting that Hagerty contacted you . If you remember Jim Jordans Alpine was completely destroyed when his garage caught fire. He...

Aug 8, 2022 at 6:20 AM