• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SIVAllan's latest activity

• SIVAllan
    SIVAllan replied to the thread Correct wheel trim.
    Thanks for the information fellas. I'll mount the cross hatch if only because "that's what I got." I do like to maintain an original...
  • SIVAllan
  • SIVAllan
    SIVAllan reacted to volvoguys's post in the thread Correct wheel trim with Like Like.
    There are people who proclaim The Book of Norman (BoN) is the definitive guide for all (correct) things Tiger, but I am not one of those...
  • SIVAllan
    I think so too but am not so sure for early Ml1a's with a mixture of Mk1 and Mk1a features.
  • SIVAllan
    Michael, thanks. That's the way I see it as well. The car is only #91 for the production run and things happen - like mixing square...
  • SIVAllan
    SIVAllan posted the thread Correct wheel trim in Sunbeam Tiger.
    I have a “crossover” Tiger originality question. My Tiger has both round and square corners and a very low VIN (B382….91) I -...