• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Richard Fritz

1. Richard Fritz

BRITISH CAR DAY - October 18-19, 2024 - Charleston, SC

SAVE THE DATE… The British Car Club of Charleston’s 39th Annual British Car Day returns to Mt. Pleasant, SC on October 19th. This year’s event will showcase the Sunbeam Marque and cars of the Rootes Group, with special recognition of the Sunbeam Tiger’s 60th anniversary. British Car Day...
  2. Richard Fritz

Stash of Sunbeams in Oregon

Might be easier to buy the property.
  3. Richard Fritz

Non-peaked headlight trim rings

Thanks to everyone who replied to my request. My search is over thanks to Dave Lawler. I bought them immediately and will get them painted and installed as soon as my new V6 arrives. Thanks again to all. Rich
  4. Richard Fritz

Non-peaked headlight trim rings

Good evening SAOCA folks... I'm looking for a pair of painted headlight trim rings without the peaked top like in the photo attached. Thanks Rich Summerville, SC
  5. Richard Fritz

Seasons Greetings

Merry Christmas and a happy and healty New Year to you and your Rootes better half. Rich Summerville, SC
  6. Richard Fritz

What do an Alpine, Tiger, and Capri have in common?

If you want more information contact Eric Morris as it said in the posting.
  7. Richard Fritz

As I said in my 1st post... "I have no knowledge of these cars, and I’ve never met Eric..." If you want more information contact Eric Morris. Rich
  8. Richard Fritz

They are all for sale for parts or whole cars: Word on the street is Eric Morris from Frenchtown, NJ has a few cars for sale. Eric’s business takes him out of the country frequently, returning home about every three months. He is reachable via email and will try to have someone present to show...
  9. Richard Fritz

Oil Cap

Got it. I spoke to Rick, I thought he was gone. He sent it quickly. Nice cap. Thanks again... Rich
  10. Richard Fritz

Oil Cap

Thank you. I didn't think to look for it there b/c I thought it was out of production of remanufacturing. Rich
  11. Richard Fritz

Oil Cap

Does anyone have an extra oil filler cap they could part with? I could use one that looks like this... 63-68 Alpine Thanks Rich F
  12. Richard Fritz

Happy Thanksgiving

Just resting the bird before it goes to the chop shop. I'd like to wish all to SAOCA folks out ther a blessed Thanksgiving with friends and family. Richard Fritz WizzzBANG Motors
  13. Richard Fritz

Talbot Style Mirrors

Seeing what goes on behind my Alpine on the right side has always been impossible with the talbot style mirror mounted on the door. It just couldn't be sufficiently adjusted to be useful. I recently removed the flat mirror and replaced it with a convex mirror that improved the rear view. The...
  14. Richard Fritz

Original Series IV wood gear shifter knob?

It looks like you beat the shift knob topic to death. We agree that the factory original knobs we're black Bakelite with white shift patterns depending on the synchro'd first gear. What's not addressed is the threads on the knob. These vary wildly, check the thread pattern of your shifter...