• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Racemini44

1. R

Automatic Rebuild

Thanks John The car still has the OE cover in really good shape , I truly cant wait to restore this car just got My MINI INNOCENTI done a few years ago and needed this to stay sane !
  2. R

Automatic Rebuild

Great There are a few Good Older Trans shops in the area that ill check with ,I bought NOS ROOTS Valve Body and Master Rebuild kit .Thanks Puff4 i can use the Manual Just found Kick down cable disconnected and tucked behind steering box,Old owner put weber carb on it and did not reconnect I...
  3. R

Automatic Rebuild

Hello SAOCA First post here I Found a Great (Garage Find) Not many Barns In the city, Found a Series iv Automatic Numbers Matching (Early car) was sitting in a Garage in Tampa for 12 years of so said the old owner . Good looking car very little real rust (Some surface rust on right side and...
  4. R

First post here Found a 64 Series iv(Garage Find) Numbers matching Automatic Need to know if...

First post here Found a 64 Series iv(Garage Find) Numbers matching Automatic Need to know if there any good Borg Warner T35 Rebuilders