1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Paul A's Recent Activity

1. Paul A replied to the thread suspension rebuild 2.

I did take the car for a short ride..no noticeable reduction in height yet 2 miles on a country road - gravel and bumpy

May 27, 2022 at 8:10 AM
  2. Paul A liked Bill Blue's post in the thread suspension rebuild 2.

Moved the car? I have noticed the Alpine settles an inch or two after the wheels have been off the floor. Due to the suspension...

May 27, 2022 at 8:09 AM
  3. Paul A replied to the thread suspension rebuild 2.

I thought of that...not sure how that could occur though..

May 27, 2022 at 8:08 AM
  4. Paul A liked bernd_st's post in the thread suspension rebuild 2.

Perhaps the springs are not seated properly...

May 27, 2022 at 8:08 AM
  5. Paul A liked sunalp's post in the thread Series V Brake Bleeding.

Besides what Mike said about the bleeder screw in the wrong port, I've never had any issue bleeding the rear brakes on my SV. The...

May 26, 2022 at 9:59 PM
  6. Paul A posted a new thread.

suspension rebuild 2

Finished - new bushings, ball joints and shocks. I have not tightened the fulcrum pin nuts. The A arms moved freely up and down before...

Forum: Modified Alpine

May 26, 2022 at 9:26 PM