• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by milannetr6

1. Carb setup

Carb setup

New try just to get more performance
  2. milannetr6

milannetr6

few pics of my restoration
  3. M

Carb mikuni

If someone want try this setup of mikuni rs flat slide send me a message I can help to set the tunning
  4. M

weber dcoe and intake ready to install

I have a complet set of weber dcoe for sale ready to install on 1725 sunbeam alpine 1966 i post it here before ebay if someone is interested make me a price for you don't have to make any modification to bolt on like brake master or anything else come with air filter and tune for 1725 jet...
  5. M

weber dcoe and intake ready to install

I have a complet set weber dcoe for sale ready to install for a sto k 1725 1966 sunbeam alpine i post it here before ebay if someone is interested make me a price don't have to make any modification to bolt on like brake master or anything and come with air filter beacause the car is...
  6. M

66 Alpine for sale

I'm interested to see send some pictures of the car to milannetr6@gmail.com
  7. M

rear gear 3.89

I'm searching a 3.89 center carier assembly for my sv 1966 beam if someone have a good use send me a message could be interesting by a 3.70 if i find one tank's
  8. M

weber dcoe manifold

weber Next i'm gonna search for 3.89 gear or 3.7 if someone have a good use center hosing assembly beacause i find a lot more power so i can drop rear gear ratio
  9. M

weber dcoe manifold

weber I finally make my setup by myself and all ready test on the road run really find and more power at any rpm the last thing is air filters i'm work on, tank's all guys for support i send you some pic when is ready
  10. M

selling the 1725cc lot $1000.00 or best offer can piece out if needed.

How mutch you want for your 3.89 diff just the complete center case make sure is in good shape and if it's fit on my hosing 1966 sv serie tank's
  11. M

weber dcoe manifold

Searching for a twin dcoe used intake because i have to modified to fit
  12. M

weber dcoe manifold

Search a dcoe weber manifold for alpine 1725 1966 if you have send me a massage