1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

jdoclogan's Recent Activity

1. jdoclogan replied to the thread License plate holder - USA plates.

GOOD IDEA!

Aug 18, 2022 at 3:59 PM
  2. jdoclogan replied to the thread Wheel Cylinder Spring.

I'm with you Kevin. Working in the shop is a joy, but, I only have time for my own projects. As for the goal to have my Sunbeam brakes...

Aug 18, 2022 at 3:57 PM
  3. jdoclogan replied to the thread Time to start work on our 2023 Calendars!.

Well done DW! It trigger an idea that we could include one vintage photo in each calendar. I have a large collection (over 400) of...

Aug 17, 2022 at 12:56 PM
  4. jdoclogan attached a file to the thread Paint color/type in engine bay/suspension.

So true Jan. I did find that Krylon paint at Lowes or maybe it was Home Depot provided a good match to the weathered gloss black...

upload_2022-8-17_9-38-35.png upload_2022-8-17_9-39-9.png Aug 17, 2022 at 12:43 PM
  5. jdoclogan replied to the thread License plate holder - USA plates.

Nice work Joey. In Washington State we only need to display the "Collector" plate on the rear. In the front we can choose a UK plate...

Aug 17, 2022 at 12:19 PM
  6. jdoclogan replied to the thread A lap of the short National Silverstone circuit in the Le Mans yesterday..

While I was in the UK this last Spring Glenn was the best host. Not only did he share his family, but, he also provided many occasions...

Aug 14, 2022 at 10:35 AM
  7. jdoclogan liked GlennB's post in the thread A lap of the short National Silverstone circuit in the Le Mans yesterday..

Taken during the FISCAR race at the BDC (Bentley) Drivers Club) Silverstone meet in Aug 2022 in the Harrington Le Mans. Shows a...

Aug 14, 2022 at 10:23 AM