1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

hartmandm's Recent Activity

1. hartmandm replied to the thread Clutch Master output thread size.

I had my original clutch master sleeved and rebuilt. Bought a replacement hydraulic pipe from Sunbeam Specialties. If you want to use...

Aug 17, 2022 at 8:49 PM
  2. hartmandm replied to the thread Clutch Master output thread size.

The clutch slave connections are 7/16-20. When looking at old spare clutch pipes, I didn't notice any size difference between the...

Aug 16, 2022 at 10:44 AM
  3. hartmandm replied to the thread Ignition Problems.

I have been using a DLB102 coil since 2016. I bought it from British Parts Northwest in Oregon....

Aug 15, 2022 at 8:23 PM
  4. hartmandm replied to the thread Ignition Problems.

No spark sounds like coil or distributor. Did you try swapping in the old coil, or was it no good? Did you try swapping in the old...

Aug 14, 2022 at 7:37 PM
  5. hartmandm replied to the thread SV Clock positive vs negative ground.

I don't have a spare. I bought the 2194/17 clock from SAOCA member volvoguys (Mark) because the digit layout, hand colors, and...

Aug 14, 2022 at 1:56 PM
  6. hartmandm replied to the thread Did series V come with OD warning light?.

I don't think the Parts Manual is very clear about the series V 'instrument panel' and it having / not having a hole for the overdrive...

Aug 14, 2022 at 11:46 AM
  7. hartmandm replied to the thread SV dash removal.

I've pulled gauges for restoration without removing the dash or seats. For gauges on the right, I lay across both the driver and...

Aug 14, 2022 at 11:31 AM
  8. hartmandm attached a file to the thread SV Clock positive vs negative ground.

Are you looking for a Smiths clock? I've seen some with markings on the back. My 2194/17 clock has "FEED LEAD NEGATIVE (-VE)" on it,...

upload_2022-8-14_11-14-33.png Aug 14, 2022 at 11:23 AM
  9. hartmandm replied to the thread Generator pulley nut.

If you don't have a TPI measuring tool nor a caliper to measure thread OD, you can probably use a tape measure and get close enough....

Aug 13, 2022