• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by greengiant2465

1. G

1963 Sunbeam Alpine III for sale

I have a 63 Sunbeam Alpine III for sale, lots of new parts, bumpers have been re-plated, there are two engines, three transmissions, 2 non-synchro, 1 synchro, 1 over dive unit. Spare front fenders, drive shaft, windshield frame. All must go looking to sell in 1 package. I can supply...
  2. G

quarter panel

I am looking for a left rear quarter panel, from the door jamb to the tail light, does anyone have a possible donor car? The ideal car would be a 1963 series III body. Thanks
  3. G

Parting out complete 1961 Series 1 Alpine

left quarter panel Can I see a couple photos of the rear left quarter panel? Thanks
  4. G

63 series III body

I have a 63 series III body to be used for body panels or sections only. There is no tags and on title. No ID plates, No tags, No body numbers, No title. I am asking 50.00, you will need to pick-it up in Sunland, California. Please send your questions or comment. It is ready now for pick-up...
  5. G

wire wheel hub removal

I have a complete rear axle assembly with wire wheel hub installed. How are the hubs removed? I have removed the 1 1/8" nuts and washers. The hubs are seperate from the actual axles? Thanks
  6. G

Overdrive switch

relay I have a copy of the Rootes workshop book with the electrical sketch. Any help or knowledge would be greatly appreciated. I work with a couple of very knowledgeable of electricians that maybe able to help buy or build a relay set-up. If I have to, I can work with a momentary switch to...
  7. G

Overdrive switch

overswitch series III A very good point, Thank you. I looking for a series III, I purchased a overdrive transmission thay I am planning to install this next winter.
  8. G

Overdrive switch

Does anyone have a photos of the column mounted overdrive switch? A few picutres of the actual switch itself would be great.
  9. G

Series 3 hardtop

I am looking for a series 3 hardtop. I am located in South California, does anyone have any leads? I appreciate any help. Parts or pieces would be great.