• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by George Coleman

1. George Coleman

Looking for a S3 or S4 (8in clutch) flywheel

FYI a MGB pressure plate works well with the early flywheels
  2. George Coleman

Vin numbers

My car had a replacement block no numbers on it!
  3. George Coleman

Sunbeam 2000 build

The show in SC has been canceled
  4. George Coleman

Flanged SV rear axles I

Some where out on this forum is my Hub puller for std hubs but if you need to remove the wire wheel hubs then you will need one for that type. I think Dan Richardson has the puller.
  5. George Coleman

Late series e-brake cables

Doug I may have one let me look I will get back to you!
  6. George Coleman

Sunbeam Invasion CANCELLED!!!

all signed up
  7. George Coleman

1725 Series V Head.

That's why back in the day I would have the machine shop just build the bottom end, that way they would know what they did wrong.
  8. George Coleman

1725 oil pan needed

You just need a plan Jane oil pan and not a GT pan right?
  9. George Coleman

Drive axle keys

send me the address again, 2 sets right? send a check George Coleman 840 South Spring St. Burlington, NC 27215
  10. George Coleman

Alpine v exhaust manifold part

I think I have a few I will check
  11. George Coleman

Drive axle keys

Dan I did not get an email from you?
  12. George Coleman

Drive axle keys

As far as I know the keys will work on wire wheels. I had these made for people that are using the V6 and still have a stock Alpine rear end. The stock keys should be ok for your application, should not be an issue as for the ones you have o would not replace them.
  13. George Coleman

Drive axle keys

I have a limited number of hardened axle shaft keys for the ones that need them on the V6 conversions.