• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by fonz

1. F

4 Cars on top of this page...

Thanks, I somehow thought it was More Red than that.
  2. F

what is something like this worth? - an Alger

Jerry has all pictures of My Car
  3. F

what is something like this worth? - an Alger

depends, fords have 5 different bolt on bell housings !
  4. F

4 Cars on top of this page...

The Maple colored car on the right side of the picture on top of this page, what color (code?) is that ?? Thanks
  5. F

1966 head light bezels ?

Have you checked to see if MGB are the same ?
  6. F

Looking for headlight rings

did you get them ? How many do you want ?
  7. F

front steering ! 1964 alger- mgb rack and pinion

ok, I "THINK" I HAVE IT CLOSE. thanks. I'll "see" next time I go to move it.
  8. F

The "TRACK BAR" Being the Control Arm ? ****is there a Specific" Purpose" for each Tie Rod being "BENT" ?? **** When I lift my car (with a floor jack under the Center of the Front Cross member ). The tires will stay on the ground, but because the Rack is now about 3" Higher...
  9. F

with the "Rack" (MGB) installed in the stock position, if I have the steering Toe set at 1/8" "toe in", if I jack up the car it totally changes (ALOT). How can the steering bet set to stay "Straight". ?? seems like the tie rods Have To go inward when lifted? . I have not got a stock one to...
  10. F

C4 transmission speedometer gear housing (Bullet)

just ordered the cable and the gear
  11. F

THAT is a big Help ! Thank you.
  12. F

mechanical, so I can hook up the sunbeam speedometer.
  13. F

are the parts the same for FORD C4 and GM ??