1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

ernestovumbles's Recent Activity

1. ernestovumbles liked Warren's post in the thread I Love a Parade.

Here's what Daniel made up.

IMG_0091..jpg IMG_0338..jpg IMG_0342..jpg IMG_0340..jpg IMG_0093..jpg IMG_0092..jpg IMG_0096..jpg Jan 21, 2022 at 10:36 PM
  2. ernestovumbles liked Silver Creek Sunbeam's post in the thread I Love a Parade.

I love our Sunbeams but the Pope is probably going to want something Italian... Seriously though...in my mind they are sitting more in...

Jan 20, 2022 at 4:58 PM
  3. ernestovumbles replied to the thread I Love a Parade.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable with someone sitting back there.. No idea how strong the rear deck lid is. I might consider doing...

Jan 20, 2022 at 4:52 PM
  4. ernestovumbles replied to the thread Resale Red's.

Red is the fastest color.. Mine was a repaint at some point before it was mine, but the carpets match the drapes..

Jan 19, 2022 at 8:56 AM
  5. ernestovumbles replied to the thread RAS VIN Plate.

I found this info from an earlier thread.....

Jan 18, 2022 at 10:22 PM
  6. ernestovumbles liked twautomotive's post in the thread 3 Free Lucas Series V Alternators.

Going to a good home!!!!! Thanks SAOCA!!!!!

Jan 16, 2022