• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by DesertRat

1. D

Bought a set many years back and just now was putting it in. Complete garbage. SS has the real...

Bought a set many years back and just now was putting it in. Complete garbage. SS has the real stuff.
  2. D

Ignition Switch?

Will try all suggestions. Tks much to all. We are out of town for the holiday and will be back at it later this week. I just realized I can't contort under the dashboard like the old days. LOLz
  3. D

Ignition Switch?

Will try lubing up the contacts... and if that fails will give you a shout Puff4. Tks for the replies.
  4. D

Ignition Switch?

Trying to get my 1965 Beam back on the road after letting it sit for many years. It ran just fine before putting her in the barn. I did the usual procedures prior to startup and bought a new battery. At first the switch DID turn the motor over. Then the switch would not activate the...