• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Ciarianne

1. Ciarianne

New Owner, Where to start?

No unfortunately I don't have any history on it.
  2. Ciarianne

Sunbeam Owners in Canada

Hi Rodney, Also in Kelowna any suggestions for sourcing parts locally? Just picked up a Alpine couple of weeks ago and hoping to get her road worthy again they sure are nice cars when finished
  3. Ciarianne

wow that is amazing work, I really hope we can get her looking like that one day. The bodywork isn't too bad (I have added more pictures) a few spots for sure but the floor is just completely gone. Makes me wish I was still living in England as it seems parts are a lot easier to come by over...
  4. Ciarianne

Thank you I will take a look at that, the previous owner did mention that they thought there might be an issue with the brakes as it had sat for a long time and when they tried to pull it out his wife pumped the brake and apparently it stuck so that is definitely high on the list to check
  5. Ciarianne

Thank you Mike this is an awesome starting point and yes we are both itching to know if she will fire up, I will give hubby your suggestions as he knows more about engines than me and see what happens my job is the body work :)
  6. Ciarianne

Thanks Andrew, it is a lot of work that I am seeing more and more each time I look at it, but thankfully we have time and hopefully the money to get her done right. My hubby has a couple of welding friends that are itching to get their hands on it lol and I am not planning on retiring for at...
  7. Ciarianne

I actually sent Dave an email last week no response as yet, not sure if he is still in the business.
  8. Ciarianne

Hi all, My partner and I just purchased a 1963 S3 Alpine with little to no knowledge about the car. Turns out she is in bad shape, apparently she has sat for some time due to the oil gauge dropping and previous owner didn't get around to fixing it. So ideas on where to start? Also needs new...
  9. Ciarianne

Sunbeam Owners in Canada

New member just bought an S3 Alpine she is in rough condition hoping to restore it and get her back on the road.