• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by chris

1. sad find

sad find

SV found rotting
  2. Sv Side Shot

Sv Side Shot

1967 SV side shot
  3. 1967 SV Alpine

1967 SV Alpine

1967 SV Alpine
  4. chris

Series-five 2.8 V6 conversion for sale

Yes it is. Here are some photos
  5. chris

Series-five 2.8 V6 conversion for sale

Unfortunately, the economy has caught up with me, and I find myself needing to sell my restored Series-five 2.8 litter V6 conversion (Jose’s kit). Paint code 86 (forest green) with wire wheels, car cover, and removable hardtop, Holly four-barrel carburetor, and A4LD overdrive transmission...
  6. chris

Roll Bar

New Autopower Roll Bar, fits Tiger & SV Alpine, great condition never installed. Comes with all mounting hardware and installation directions. $300.00 plus shipping Contact Chris for more details.
  7. chris

Delhi CA

I saw on Craig’s List that there are two Alpines for sale in Delhi CA. One is a 63 and the other is a 67. They both appear to be in rough shape, but the 63 looks like it has a good hardtop. I live close, so if someone is interested let me know and I’ll take a closer look. They are asking...
  8. chris

Will hood Clear the Edelbrock?

I used a Holly 390 with an Edelbrock air cleaner. To make it clear, the base needed to be trimmed down.
  9. chris

V6 Badges - Time to place your orders!

I've Got a badge like that, here is a photo.
  10. chris

Travel car cover?

I’m looking for a car cover that I can keep on the car while towing on a flatbed trailer. I’d like something that will be secure and protect from weather and dirt without damaging the paint. Does anyone know if such a cover is made for this application?
  11. chris

Group buy on V6 emblem?

I’m on the fence about ordering. If I could see a photo of prototype it would help me make my decision. I hope by the time one is available it’s not to late.
  12. chris

Fat Mat sound deadener

I used it on my V6. It works great for both sound and heat.
  13. chris

Rotary Alpine

That was cool. Like the V6 the rotary engine looks like it was made to fit. I don't know much about them or their availability, but it looks like a good way to go.
  14. chris

V6 - What do you call it?

I have a V6 emblem on mine made by someone, I forget the name, who used to post here years a go. I’ll try to attach a photo. I’ve it were up for a vote I’d go with Series 6.
  15. chris

Bad reading

When I start my V6 Alpine the temp gauge goes straight to around 105 Celsius. This problem has only been occurring for about a month. I know it can’t heat up that much in two seconds and there is no sign of over heating when I drive it. I'm guessing it’s the gauge but haven’t ruled out...