• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

bernd_st's latest activity

• bernd_st
    bernd_st replied to the thread Carb advice needed.
    Yes it is. Appearantly spotwelded to the original Single Stromberg choke bracket...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st reacted to puff4's post in the thread Cigar or Cigarette Lighter with Like Like.
    Yes, I have all the files. Obviously I can't prevent others making money off what I do for the club, but I do kindly ask that the...
  • bernd_st
    Tim, that's an extremely nice job to get all of those Videos sorted. Much appreciated and a prime execution for all generations to...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st replied to the thread Brake Master push rod.
    P.S. It pays off to clean the rod from any trace of corrosion and give it a light smear with grease though...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st replied to the thread Brake Master push rod.
    The "sliding sleeve is held in hole of the matching Girling rubber gaitor. It prevents the rod to wear the rubber bore when moving. No...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st reacted to Chad's post in the thread X frame repair sections. with Like Like.
    I’ve found nests in the A-pillars, the tank crossover pipe, up inside the front inner fender reinforcers (noticed after welding in the...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st reacted to jdoclogan's post in the thread Fun Alpine Pictures with Like Like.
    Researching car dealerships in Toronto, Canada. Found this Hillman Dealership:
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st reacted to jdoclogan's post in the thread Fun Alpine Pictures with Like Like.
    A Facebook site that focus' on Los Angeles and Hollywood:https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=817794447034762&set=a.405468084934069
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st replied to the thread $83,500 Alpine on ebay.
    If anybody is still after a real "hottie" Alpine, or better to say a well built Alger try that one which is currently for sale over here...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st replied to the thread Engine swap.
    There is a Fastback Rapier with a Ford V8 installed in NZ. However not sure whether there is any chance to get such a modification...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st reacted to hartmandm's post in the thread X frame repair sections. with Like Like.
    Oh. That is the mess you get after shell blasting. :)
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st replied to the thread X frame repair sections..
    Found a picture finally. Not the best quality though, but gives you at least an impression :-))
    • 20240210_145419.jpg
  • bernd_st
    Jerry, terrific combos you have there so very much looking forward to see the actual dyno readings. My best bet on a 1592 would be...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st replied to the thread Squeaky Shifter.
    An eardropper :)That sounds a like an awesome idea...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st reacted to Scotty's post in the thread Squeaky Shifter with Like Like.
    I'm sure there's a far, far better way than how I did it, I rummaged through the house and ended up buying and using an ear dropper.