• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by BCuster

1. B

1967 Sunbeam parts car, $500. I also have a 2.8L Cologne and the Dan Riichardson conversion kit. Under separate post.

I don't want to part this out. Thank you for the interest though.
  2. B

1967 Sunbeam parts car, $500. I also have a 2.8L Cologne and the Dan Riichardson conversion kit. Under separate post.

I don't really know. It came with my purchase. It does look slightly different from my 67.
  3. B

Two 1725's two transmissions, two hoods, some other duplicate parts, lots and lots of pics.
  4. B

Reduced once again, parts car 67 Sunbeam Alpine 67, Will entertain offers on The 2.8L and the DR kit.

That is a very good point. I certainly will consider breaking it up as an option. Floor board and trunk are certainly rusted out. There is surface rust on the X frame. It is hard for me to tell if it is damaged..
  5. B

Reduced once again, parts car 67 Sunbeam Alpine 67, Will entertain offers on The 2.8L and the DR kit.

I have about 2k in the engine and the kit. All, let me know why I am not getting any interest in this vehicle.
  6. B

Price drastically reduced!! $3500. Includes 3 sets of shelving.

Price drastically reduced!! $3500. Includes 3 sets of shelving.
  7. B

Asking price $5,500. My vision was side pipes, 3/4 windshield, roll bar, no other windows installed, venting on the hood, bittersweet chocolate (porsche) and primarily black accents. Script Alpine in tan on the sides and a tan leather interior. Oh well, that was my dream. Number to be reached...
  8. B

Photo Drop 1, 1967 Sunbeam Alpine for sale with 2.8L Cologne engine and conversion kit provided by Dan R. Partially disassembled vehicle with floor board and trunk rusted out. Blank slate project. Two hoods, two 1725 motors, two transmissions, two windshields. More photos to follow. GREAT PRICE...