1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice
BCuster
Last Activity:
Dec 1, 2022 at 5:49 PM

Followers 1

Birthday:
Apr 18, 1960 (Age: 62)
Project Manager

Share This Page

BCuster

First Gear, Male, 62, from Bossier City, LA

Gold Level Sponsor

Dan, For the life of me, I cannot find the for sale section. Can you direct me on what tab it is under? Oct 17, 2022

BCuster was last seen:
Dec 1, 2022 at 5:49 PM
    1. DanR
      DanR
      BCuster goto the FORUM

scroll down to: Buying & Selling

Just below you should see: Alpine Cars and Parts For Sale

Then next: Alpine Cars and Parts Wanted

Hope you get it,
    2. BCuster
      BCuster
      Dan, For the life of me, I cannot find the for sale section. Can you direct me on what tab it is under?
    3. BCuster
      BCuster
      I have been perusing this website. Is there a place to sell parts on the SAOCA site? Also, what is the best website to sell off parts?
      1. DanR
        DanR
        This FORUM is a very good place to sale Sunbeam parts, probably one of the best.... GoTo the FOR SALE and list what you have with a picture will help get you started.
        Oct 9, 2022
    4. BCuster
      BCuster
      I have a long way to go. I purchased the 2.8L, looking for the transmission. I am ready to seel some parts
      1. DanR
        DanR
        Try the "WANTED" section here.

I'm sure you will be reading the MODIFIED Section especially for the 2.8 V6 Alpines
        Oct 9, 2022
      2. BCuster
        BCuster
        Yessir I have been, and thank you
        Oct 17, 2022
    5. BCuster
      BCuster
      I own a Series V Alpine and intend to purchase the Dan Richardson setup.. Looking for the 2.8L and the T5 in the Louisiana area.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 18, 1960 (Age: 62)
    Project Manager
    Interests:
    Converting to a 2.8l V6.
    Vehicle:
    1967 Alpine