• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by BACKYARD

1. B

need speedometer rebuilt

sent the speedo to Mike Mizrahi , now I drove it around the block and found the cable is not turning , it is a new cable so must be in trans , is this a common problem and is it a gear in the tail shaft ?
  2. B

need speedometer rebuilt

thank you . talked to him will be sending it to him
  3. B

need speedometer rebuilt

I understand someone [Tom H ] rebuilds these gauges . how do I reach him ?
  4. B

looking for steering wheel for 67 alpine

I was able to get a wheel from sports car parts LTD out of Tenn . Cost about $160 had to disable the adjusting column
  5. B

gauges problem

I have a new one that looks just like the one that came out ,not sure how to tell the difference , can't down load the site you sent, looks like there is a security risk
  6. B

gauges problem

having rewired my 67 , I can't get the temp and fuel gauges to work right . both sending units seem to be working as I get as I get ground from them when tank has gas and temp is up . I have 12 volts into the consonance voltage regulator and 9 coming out to the gauges , but the gauges just stay...
  7. B

Carpeting.

I just put a set of carpets in my 67 , got them from Newark carpet . half of the pieces almost fit , some needed lots of trimming one piece that goes over the battery box seems to be cut wrong , one is missing and there are two that must have been thrown into the box to get them out of the way...
  8. B

hub caps

sent pm
  9. B

hub caps

what would you take for them ?
  10. B

hub caps

I have a 1967 Alpine that I am rebuilding , it has 13 inch wheels . I need some kind of hub caps . Will baby moons fit these wheels or are there any other caps you would recommend ?
  11. B

mine is the new style with a very cracked hub , what do you sell the new ones for or the hub repair kits
  12. B

my wheel is very cracked would like one in better shape ,
  13. B

Interior stuff

would you still have the steering wheel ?
  14. B

seat replacment

took my seats apart to have then redone , frames are rusted bad and not in good shape what seats from other cars will be a good fit ? with a little work /
  15. B

looking for a good wiring diagram for a series 5

I also have cushions to lie on and having the seats out is the only way to go