• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Alpine66

1. Alpine66

Please, be careful!

Glad you're ok
  2. Alpine66

Alpine caster

I ditched my tanks and that transfer pipe and went with a tank from summit too. Using the mercury capri calipers up front, manual brakes, no complaints. I change my caster to 4 degrees which helped but will probably bump to 5.
  3. Alpine66

Atlanta British Motorcar Day 2018 June 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Good seeing you Dan, been too long. Morgans, one of my favorites
  4. Alpine66

Dan I bought it a few years back but never installed it. It seems to move OK but boots are shot. Needs a cleaning. Thats about it..
  5. Alpine66

Anyone interested in an mg steering rack, aftermarket fiberglass top, or a heater core? Cheap. 40 for the rack, 20 for the core, $ 125 for the top. Its in primer(previous owner). I can bring with tomorrow as long as I know today, planning on being there around 10 am.
  6. Alpine66

Dont listen much to radio anymore. Hope the weather is good and to see a lot of forum members there.
  7. Alpine66

Who else is going Greg, and will you be there all day?
  8. Alpine66

Dan Thanks for letting me know about this, going to try to make it. Likely wont be bringing the 'pine, its up on jackstands at the moment. Might drive the 71 Cougar though.
  9. Alpine66

Took a ride today...

Definitely want to see some pics of the Chrysler errrr Daimler. Haven't seen a trans like that before
  10. Alpine66

Brits at the Battle Ship

Looks like a good show
  11. Alpine66

Front Suspension

Wow, like the crossmember! You planning on selling these?
  12. Alpine66

Brits at the Battle Ship

Nice, have any more?
  13. Alpine66

First Car Show of 2018

It's nice to have options.... Have fun