• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by 64beam

1. 64beam

Two Tigers

I'll second that! :)
  2. 64beam

Tiger is "Car of the Week"

Awesome! I got car of the week on the EZ-efi website late last year if that counts for anything. :)
  3. 64beam

Series IV brake master cylinder size?

Hi, Sorry if this has been repeated, but I would like to find out what the correct bore size is for the brake master cylinder on an series IV Alpine fitted with a brake booster (if that makes any difference)? I believe the series V has a 7/8 in bore. Can someone please confirm. Would a 3/4 bore...
  4. 64beam

Fuel Injected Tiger

I don't know if this answers your question properly or not, but if you loose any of the sensors other than the rpm input, the Ez-EFI switches to a limp home mode or basic setup. Not sure if it clears any prior fuel maps though. Regards, Robin.
  5. 64beam

Tiger Video

Your car is looking as good as ever Bill... Looks great in HD.
  6. 64beam

Fuel Injected Tiger

I was lucky to find out that a customer at work has a cousin who owns ICE ignition systems here in Victoria. He gave me a very good price on one of his multi curve system which included the distributor, spark plug leads, coil and ignition box (looks similar to MSD style distributors). Well worth...
  7. 64beam

Fuel Injected Tiger

Hi Robbie, I haven't done an after run on the dyno as yet, but I would be interested to see what it does now as I have a better ignition system as well. I didn't install any venting to the tank, but there is the original vent pipe between the two tanks anyway. Not sure if Bill added a vent...
  8. 64beam

Fuel Injected Tiger

Hi Robbie, The return line only needs to be 5/16 as per the original fuel line, but if you plan on running the return to the tank you may want to extend the pipe further into the tank to reduce the noise of the returning fuel. The fuel pump kit that FAST sell includes a regulator which is a...
  9. 64beam

Tiger?

They say beauty is in the eye of beholder... what do you see that we can't? :) I can only see some parts.
  10. 64beam

Japanese Alpines

Two very nice examples, but how long do you need to wait to be able to drive them? Both in radio-active red.
  11. 64beam

My 347 Demo.

The Hp series are either a race (mechanical secondaries) or the street Hp (vacuum secondaries). The later are for light competition and street use. Check out the Holley site for the finer details. If you are spinning the motor up to 7K, they recommend the 750.
  12. 64beam

My 347 Demo.

What Hp are you looking for? 530 Hp would be absolutely stark raving mad in a Tiger :eek: . Did you look at the Holley HP range for your 347?
  13. 64beam

Blue Tiger

Hi Bill, Correct me if I am wrong, but is that two cars of yours that have gone down-under? Regards, Robin.
  14. 64beam

My 347 Demo.

Hi Duke, That is some impressive acceleration considering your Hp and limited tyre size. Are you experiencing fuel starvation? Why the need to go to the larger Holley? Regards, Robin.
  15. 64beam

347 anyone?

Great work Duke :cool: , the finished product looks amazing. You decided to go for the original filter after all? I don't think you will be lacking in horse power.