• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

C0DB6095-CA62-4991-B44C-733283C6BB46.jpeg
Craigegg

C0DB6095-CA62-4991-B44C-733283C6BB46.jpeg

Looks very racey. Be worth covering the front letter holes or adding the SUNBEAM letters to keep water out of there and avoid future rust.

Noticed you also have the sawy bar and front X member in matching red

Looks very racey. Be worth covering the front letter holes or adding the SUNBEAM letters to keep water out of there and avoid future rust.

Noticed you also have the sawy bar and front X member in matching red
Yes, the letters are going back, it’s going to get another paint job this spring. Going to stay the same paint just wasn’t happy with the paint job.
Every year I enter the Garnett lake Grand Prix revival . It’s just for fun and celebrating the original Grand Prix from the 60,s that my dad and I would attend.

Media information

Category
Series II
Added by
Craigegg
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename