• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wanted: Sunbeam Owners Club Badge

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I haven't seen one of these for sale for decades. However, it would be a good prospect to have made into a badge by a modern badge maker. Any interest?

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
I haven't seen one of these for sale for decades. However, it would be a good prospect to have made into a badge by a modern badge maker. Any interest?
I have one of the club badges...I'm still hoping that Jeff Howarth decides to do another run of Laycock badges. ;)

spmdr

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have the one that came with the Weekend Racer but its in Bad shape.

Here is a bad picture of a frame from the Movie with the badge to the left of the license plate:

P1090270.JPG

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
I attached mine to the front of my car.

242993245_263496275778292_5863885795153253014_n.jpg

alpine_64

Donation Time
Dan, while not original you could use a sticker for the biot lid.. And being a race car its lighter... And the original badges are Actaully heavy AF. ... :eek:

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
You might want to check with Rick at Sunbeam Specialties. He had the smaller versions, lapel pins, produced by somebody. Maybe they could simply scale up the artwork they have and produce a batch.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Badge update.
The company is working on design and pricing. Will keep everyone posted!
Can someone with an original badge post a photo of the rear mounting bracket please?
Mine is missing the bracket and it is designed to mount to one of the front grill bars.
Meanwhile, here is another badge I bought while in the UK a few years ago.
Anyone else have Rootes specific badges?

Sunbeam Talbot owners club badge.jpg