• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WANTED: TRUNK LID

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
WANTED: ALPINE TRUNK "LID". DON'T KNOW IF YEAR MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE (going on a 64) prefer local or close as possible to ocala fla. thanks for looking

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
Are you still looking for a trunk lid? Round or square cornered? I might have one in St.Pete.

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
I looked in my storage site and I don't have one anymore. I must have passed it along. Sorry.

Why don't you try Loren Smith @ Smitty's Sunbeam in San Diego (619) 233-7937?

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
Not local, but I have 2 round corner and 3 square cornered ones. Not perfect but good usable. Robert

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
I looked in my storage site and I don't have one anymore. I must have passed it along. Sorry.

Why don't you try Loren Smith @ Smitty's Sunbeam in San Diego (619) 233-7937?
san diego to Fla is a bit far to ship. LOL Thanks

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
I am in Cornish, NH. Still available Also have hoods and doors! Robert email me at. 64venezia at gmail dot com

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Fonz,

You might want to reflect a bit on why people should ship you parts that you need when you are not willing to ship parts that you have and no longer need.

Mike

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
Fonz,

You might want to reflect a bit on why people should ship you parts that you need when you are not willing to ship parts that you have and no longer need.

Mike
of course they do "have the choice not to ship or not, same as I do. difference being, I'm GIVING THE PARTS AWAY FREE !

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
thanks for the #. I WILL contact him, got a "feeling" the Shipping will be .................well,