• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Nice 1953 Sunbeam Mark I Alpine Roadster For Sale

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
The asking price is a little above my pay grade, but ... that thing is gorgeous!

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
I had a Mk 3 once - needing full restoration - but very straight and unrusted, ivory/red. I was debating doing it stock or doing something like this. I ended up selling it to some guy from Alaska. I have no idea whatever happened to it, and don't have any contact information for him.

I decided I was more into sports cars than what I felt this car was. These were more "stately" to me. Still, they definitely have great class. Kind of like a Jaguar XK120/140, with an English Rolls attitude grille. This GMV6 car of course changed the grille a little towards the Bentley direction.

I do think though that this is an amazing job for someone who would want one of these cars. All the lines and quality, with drivetrain that works super well. And I like that the pipes are merged for less aggressive V8 sound, which would be a bit incongruous for the car (In my own opinion).