• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SoCal rust-free body panels - Series II Alpine (in Michigan now)

jmb

Donation Time
Rust-free Series II Alpine that spend it's driving days in SoCal. Not a spot of rust on or inside panels (other than surface rust of course). I'll be posting more stuff as I dig parts out of storage, but here's what's ready to go:

Front L&R quarters from mid-wheel-well to headlight. Includes partial wheel well and valance below headlight. Some floor and lower firewall as they were cut inside frame rails. Right side has a small dent (~5 in) on the wheel arch. $250 each. I believe these will fit all Serieses?

[SOLD] Rear L&R quarter from door jamb to tail light. Includes full wheel well and rear valance below tail light (cut inside frame rail all the way). $300 each.

[SOLD] L&R rockers. Currently one piece of whole midsection of car left to right with X member, trans tunnel, etc. intact. Can cut to order. $50 each or whatever steel you need from this area.

[SOLD] L&R doors. Stripped down, solid. $150 each.

[SOLD] L&R door hinges - upper and lower for each side. Solid - no sag, play, etc. Includes mounting screws. $60 each set.

Front valance section from hood hinges all the way down. Section between headlights. $25.

Rear valance section between tail lights. $25.

Hardtop. No dents, no glass. Mounting brackets are intact along with bottom trim bezel. No headliner, but liner bows are all there. $750.

Hood/Bonnet. Nice shape, not badging or other hardware. $200

Trunk/Boot lid. It's been a while, but I remember this had a bow in it, like someone tried closing the trunk with too much junk - seen this a lot with these and TRs. There are creases near the hinge mounts that need to straightened. Also a dent (pull-outable) where the license plate goes. No hardware. $150

Bumpers in original shape - would need rechrome, come with some bracketing. $200 each

Various sections of floor, frame, etc. Just ask. Had V8 so floor pans are not complete. $whatever

I also have the vent/cowl/top section that holds the bonnet latch and VIN and body tags (no tags with purchase as I don't believe they can be sold) from dash forward to engine compartment. Has cutout from V8 placement in the front of the vent box. $75

All prices are for pick up, we'll deal with shipping as needed.

Show interest in this post and we'll move over to PM as needed.

Last edited:

jmb

Donation Time
Hey Mike. It was V8 conversion project that would have been very difficult to get back to stock and I needed room in the garage, so out came the sawzall.

Thanks!

thecheme

Donation Time
Rust-free Series II Alpine that spend it's driving days in SoCal. Not a spot of rust on or inside panels (other than surface rust of course). I'll be posting more stuff as I dig parts out of storage, but here's what's ready to go:

Front L&R quarters from door jamb to headlight. Includes partial wheel well and valance below headlight. Some floor and lower firewall as they were cut inside frame rails. Right side has a small dent (~5 in) on the wheel arch. $250 each. I believe these will fit all Serieses?

Rear L&R quarter from door jamb to tail light. Includes full wheel well and rear valance below tail light (cut inside frame rail all the way). $300 each.

[SOLD] L&R rockers. Currently one piece of whole midsection of car left to right with X member, trans tunnel, etc. intact. Can cut to order. $50 each or whatever steel you need from this area.

L&R doors. Stripped down, solid. $150 each.

L&R door hinges - upper and lower for each side. Solid - no sag, play, etc. Includes mounting screws. $60 each set.

Front valance section from hood hinges all the way down. Section between headlights. $25.

Hardtop. No dents, no glass. Mounting brackets are intact along with bottom trim bezel. No headliner, but liner bows are all there. $750.

Trunk/Boot lid. It's been a while, but I remember this had a bow in it, like someone tried closing the trunk with too much junk - seen this a lot with these and TRs. There are creases near the hinge mounts that need to straightened. Also a dent (pull-outable) where the license plate goes. No hardware. $150

Bumpers in original shape - would need rechrome, come with some bracketing. $200 each

Various sections of floor, frame, etc. Just ask. Had V8 so floor pans are not complete. $whatever

I also have the vent/cowl/top section that holds the bonnet latch and VIN and body tags (no tags with purchase as I don't believe they can be sold) from dash forward to engine compartment. Has cutout from V8 placement in the front of the vent box. $75

thecheme

Donation Time

Front L&R quarters from door jamb to headlight. Includes partial wheel well and valance below headlight. Some floor and lower firewall as they were cut inside frame rails. Right side has a small dent (~5 in) on the wheel arch. $250 each. I believe these will fit all Serieses?

Rear L&R quarter from door jamb to tail light. Includes full wheel well and rear valance below tail light (cut inside frame rail all the way). $300 each.

L&R door hinges - upper and lower for each side. Solid - no sag, play, etc. Includes mounting screws. $60 each set.

Hello JMB
I’m interested in the boot (decklid) condition. I’m in Michigan and would love a chance to see it.

thanks. PM me to talk more

Daryl

trbrg

Donation Time
I'm in need of right side fenders and door and lower back panel for my
series 1, do you still have these parts?

trbrg

Donation Time

I'm in need of right side fenders and door and lower back panel for my
series 1, do you still have these parts?

trbrg

Donation Time
I sent a response on Sunday asking for right side frt and rear fenders and door. I’m in Michigan and I’m very interested in these parts. Please respond if you still have them

jmahall

Silver Level Sponsor
Looking for the two vertical pieces of the wind shield frame, ( or whole frame if need be) if in good condition. Both of mine need re chroming.

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor

Front L&R quarters from mid-wheel-well to headlight. Includes partial wheel well and valance below headlight. Some floor and lower firewall as they were cut inside frame rails. Right side has a small dent (~5 in) on the wheel arch. $250 each. I believe these will fit all Serieses?

[SOLD] Rear L&R quarter from door jamb to tail light. Includes full wheel well and rear valance below tail light (cut inside frame rail all the way). $300 each.

[SOLD] L&R door hinges - upper and lower for each side. Solid - no sag, play, etc. Includes mounting screws. $60 each set.

I'm looking for a rear valance for my Mark 1A Tiger. I see you list a rear valance for sale. If you still have it, please send me a PM with a picture. Thanks.

Rick

jmb

Donation Time
I'm looking for a rear valance for my Mark 1A Tiger. I see you list a rear valance for sale. If you still have it, please send me a PM with a picture. Thanks.

Rick
Hi Rick,

I was out of town and am now just getting ahead of my emails. Yes, I have the rear valence - it does not go all the way from fender to fender, though. The quarters were cut to include the outer sections that house the bumper bolt/bracket. Let me know if you're still interested and I can get some pictures over to you.

Thanks!

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Rick,

I was out of town and am now just getting ahead of my emails. Yes, I have the rear valence - it does not go all the way from fender to fender, though. The quarters were cut to include the outer sections that house the bumper bolt/bracket. Let me know if you're still interested and I can get some pictures over to you.

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. I need the whole valance so the piece you have left will not work for me.
Rick

trbrg

Donation Time
Do you have any front suspension parts? I'm looking for a right side steering arm from a S1 Alpine.